Zebra CardStudio is an easy-to-learn, easy-to-operate professional card design and card issuance software suite. Whether you’re creating simple or complex designs, CardStudio offers a version for every application with three editions: Classic, Standard and Professional.
Optimized for use with all Zebra card printers—including both direct-to-card and retransfer—CardStudio makes designing, encoding, printing and connecting to databases fast and efficient.
Upgrades from the Classic and Standard editions to the Professional edition are available with the simplicity of a software license key.
Face Snap plug-in is also available as an option for automatically cropping and optimizing images for production.
Upgrades to the Professional edition are available with the simplicity of a software key.
- QuikCard ID Solution
- ZXP Series 1
- ZXP Series 3
- ZXP Series 7
- ZXP Series 8
- IBM compatible PC with a Pentium microprocessor with at least 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system
- Disk space: 250 MB with partial clipart or 400 MB with full clipart installed
- Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device
- CD-ROM 8X or greater drive
- Internet access required for software license key activation
- Printer support via CardStudio Direct-to-Printer (D2P) technology or Zebra card printer Microsoft Windows certified drivers